Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

People's Perspectives of The Beatles coming to New Zealand

 Perspectives - For Tour

The main people who wanted the Beatles to come was young women, when they first landed the fans were surprisingly silent but when they went to Wellington the fans were very high spirited. Every time the Beatles had a concert in NZ, there shows would usually gets sold out but since the Beatles were famous a lot of people would try to break into the concerts. Some people said that they didn't like how some of the fans were screaming because they couldn't hear the Beatles singing so they were a bit mad. A man who lived in Foxton drove from Foxton to Wellington which is a 1hr 39min drive  there and then he has to drive 1hr 39 mins back so the concert started at 6pm. So that just show how may people liked the beatles and what they would do to get into the concert. So I think a lot of people loved the Beatles but some people don't and I understand both why they like them and why they don't, in my personal perspectives I really don't care for or about the Beatles. I think that were wrong for some of the things they did like treating women like trash but overall I would have to say I don't care for it.



Perspectives - Against Tour

Not a lot people in New Zealand were Against the tour but the people who were against the Beatles coming, it was usually done because their religion or people's traditional views. Some people that viewed the Beatles said they were leading the youth to Sin and trouble making. I think they thought that because most of the Beatles songs were about drugs I'm not saying all of them were about drugs but some of them were. So I think that's why some people viewed the Beatles as bad people cause they were talking about bad things, but on some of their songs they sing about loving and caring things like this one song they made. The song was Hey Jude, the song was about comforting a boy who's parents split so they made it for him I think that is very cool. At one point when the Beatles where in New Zealand some haters started throwing eggs and tomato's at the Beatles. Some people also hated the Beatles because they made song about peace and love but behind the scenes the Beatles treated women like trash especially John Lennon because he started hitting his wife and he was a bad father. The song Hey Jude is actually about John Lennon son when he split with his wife to go out with someone else.



6 comments:

  1. Good job Tyler you have add a lot of information and a photo and a video great job keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Tyler,
    I really like how you have put heaps of information into your blog, I also liked how you decorated it as well.
    Next time you could make your paragraph's a little bit smaller.
    Again, nice blog looking towards your next one goodbye :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Tyler, You added heaps of infomation in your blog which I realloy like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Tyler, this is a very good blog! I am very impressed by the amount of detail that is in your descriptions, there could be some improvements but other then that job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog post tyler, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.