Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Passion Project

today at passion project we printed our poster and we putted it up on the windows then we printed off our forms for the students to give to there parents and sign it so they could come we did a lot of work more then on Monday we emailed a lot of people to ask if they could help us on the day of family fun day and Mr Minoto helped us a lot if we did something wrong he would help us fix the problem. so on family fun day it will be parent vs student then after all of the sports there will be a sausage sizzle and it will be free if you want to come and join come to Hornby High on December the 5th it starts at 5pm-7pm it will be a lot of fun I promise you it won't be boring the sports are base ball, basketball, netball, football and tug of war. tug of war will be the last because it is such a nice sport to play with family and we might add a extra sport at the end for everyone to play together so please come down and have some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tyler

    It sounds like you have been busy in Community Sport planning a great tournament for our school community. I am looking forward to seeing how your event turns out! I hope that I can attend. Do we need to bring anything in order to participate?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.