Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Pink Shirt Day

 What is Pink Shirt day?

Pink shirt day is a day where people spread awareness of bullying, I will be completely honest I was once bystander and trying to improve I have been a bystander in a situation where someone was getting verbally bullied. He tried to defend himself and tried asking us for his help but I couldn't help because I was to scared to step in and help him. Now that this has happen I have been blaming myself I also didn't want to help because one of my friends were apart of it and when he got involved the kid got scared and starting apologizing to him because he was scared of him which made me mad inside. Now since that has happen we have realize that we were wrong and he also said it's ok guys but even though he said it's fine we still feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.