Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Picking Plums

Today we went into the garden and we picked plums there would be people on the trees and they are shaking the plums down so we could pick it up and when we pick it up we had to put in the bag we had 5 or 6 bags that were fulled with plums. After we had picked the plums we started to rake leaves I think so it is easy to find things and walk around when we finish raking leaves we got to big bags and we put on gloves and we all helped pick rubbish around the garden and we picked up garden waste. I think we are going to rec lye it after we had finish everything we got time to look for treasure some kids found bugs one person found a necklace a lot of people were doing random things with all the plums I'm thinking that we should make plum pie I haven't tasted it before it looks good.

here is a recipe
1. sift the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder
2. cream the butter and sugar until light
3. add the lemon juice and rind, then stir in the flour mixture a little at a time
4. put the batter into a greased, flat cake tin or tart dish
5. press the stoned, halved plums into the batter, cut side up and close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.