Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Drama

A person I admire is Jonah Lomu because he plays rugby and I play too this my personal opinion of him. He is the best rugby player ever and he became the youngest ever all black when he played his first international in 1994 he was 19 years old. He played winger for all blacks because he was fast and he was big too so when someone tried to tackle him he would just run at that them and hit them over. So when I'm older I want to play like or even better but sadly his career ended on 2015 18 of November because he died of cardiac arrest. Jonah Lomu also got inducted into international rugby hall of fame on 9 of October 2007 he also scored 15 tries in two tournaments.Image result for jonah lomu  Related image
This is him doing what he's best at, Jonah is also pacific Jonah played in a lot of teams Auckland Blues, Chiefs, Hurricanes, and more. He had a kidney transplant in 2004 he then attempted a comeback but did not play internationally again. He then retired professional rugby in 2007 than died unexpectedly on 18 of November 2015.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler
    This was very cool,and I like it, and it have showed a lot of information, and it was very easy to write, and you have put a video on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tyler this is a pretty good piece of descriptive writing i like how you have actually took the time to do some research on your hero it could use a little bit of more information but overall its its a well done job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.