Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Drama

Today in drama we have been learning to do this silent movie but we couldn't talk we just had to go with this music that was playing in the background. So we had to get to groups of 4 or 5 no less than 3 the props were cowboy hats, guns (fake), shovel, piano, and two cups. The people in my group are Kaedun, Josh, Alex, and I in this play me and Kaedun died because the bartender Alex got us drunk then shot us. When we died we found out that Alex was working with Josh the robber he stole Tyler's shovel that he uses to dig for gold. As Josh was leaving the bar he gave Kaedun a good slap on the butt he left the bar.

1 comment:

  1. S good descrition and I enjoyed your performance- the slow motion and repitition. Add the video in; the afternon performance there was lost of good slomo falling off chairs.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.