Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Research Work (Stan Walker)

I wanted to do the research work instead of the performance work because I can't play an instrument at all and I don't think I can learn an instrument in a few days even just to play a few chords. I choose to research Stan Walker because when I looked at the list of the artist in NZ the only person I recognized was Stan Walker so I just choose Stan Walker. Something interesting I found out about Stan Walker was that he has been to 3 high schools well growing up. I am happy with my project because usually, people would do a lot of slides but instead, I just made 2 slides 1 with information about Stan Walker and the other full of pictures of Stan Walker. This semester I enjoyed trying to learn how to play an instrument and playing around with different types of instruments too I would've really like to learn how to play the drums but 3 people already choose to learn how to do the drums. Only 2 to 3 people can learn how to play the drums because there is only 1 set of drums so I left it to learn how to play the guitar but I didn't get enough time because lockdown and when it was over I couldn't be bothered to continue learning how to play the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.