Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Refection

 The book I was reading today was called Tokyo ghoul, Tokyo ghoul is a Japanese based show it is an anime that a lot of people enjoy watching. There are book versions of the show and some people think that the book called manga is way better than the anime. The reason I got hooked to the show is because how it is animated and how they show there emotions in the show. The show is based on a teen boy who gets turned into a ghoul, a ghoul is like a vampire but they don't just drink blood they eat the whole human body if they don't they will get weaker and weaker until they can't defend themselves and die. In the show there is people who protect the humans from the ghouls, they are called the doves they use specialized weapons made from the remains of ghouls and use it against the ghouls.    Watch Tokyo Ghoul | Netflix

The main character goes through a lot of character development during the show in season 1 he is a shy weak kid but he then get tortured which turns him into a bad guy in the next season. But then in season 3 he turns good and has sex with a side character who is important to him. So overall if you have some free time over the holiday I suggest that you have a watch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.