Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Fish in a Tree

Around the start of term 1 we started reading a book that was called fish in a tree and it's not a fish in a tree it's about a girl her name is Ally Nickerson at the start of the book she was lonely and she was shy because Ally had dyslexia and she was scared that she would mock her. But later though out the book she meets Albert and Kekaha they are her friends the story is about drama and friendship and bullies the bullies names are Jessica and shay there mean they call her dumb when there dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.