Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Stir Fry

 In food tech we had to make stir fried in our stir fry we had cut up chicken, noodles, and vegetables so first we had to boil the noodles in a pot while that is boiling. We had to get cut up onions and let it cook till it was gold when its cooked we had to cook the chicken pieces when done we had to drain the water from the noodles. After we have chucked our noodles and vegetables in we tip soy sauce in and keep steering it till you see everything well cooked then we put it on a plate and eat it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler. This is a very brief blog without a lot of accurate detail. Were the noodles cooked before the chicken? How did you cook the chicken and the vegetables? What vegetables did you use? A Home Ec blog should also mention your evaluation of the outcome - how did it taste, what was the texture etc. Photos are also a good addition.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.