Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Tana Mahuta

I am a part of the tane mahuta group our jobs were to think of ideas about the school but not any ideas it had to be about the old days like when there were no buildings only trees birds and lakes so we had to get to a group of 5 or lower and when I walk around looking at peoples ideas it look so cool. They had two papers and on one paper they had drawn a picture of what it would look like and they wrote there ideas on there other paper. Today we went to the garden we got to eat some fruit and look at all the fruit that was planted they had plumbs watermelon and more, my favorite place in the school is under the roof because it nice and cold and there is shade plus that were my friends play hand ball under that roof. My best idea about the school was adding more trees fruit trees any type of tree and planets so if any kids forget there lunch or for some reason they can't get lunch they can eat fruit from the tree then they can throw there scarps in the compost bin so it can get recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.