Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Continuous Cricket Rules

Continuous Cricket Rules
Written by: Tyler


Object

Get more runs then the other team

Players

2x team equal

Equipment

4x wicket but you only need 3 stumps
2x bats- for the next person to hold
1x ball

Scoring

You get 6 runs

Winning

The team that gets the most runs

Rules

  • If you catch it with a full that person is out.
  • If the ball bounce once you can catch it but you have to
  • catch it with one hand if you do he’s out.
  • When you hit the ball your bat must touch the other side of the base
  • or whatever you call if not then it does not count as a run.
  • You can’t block a fielder from grabbing the ball if you do a points could be taken or
  • your whole team could lose the game.
  • Only the pitch can ball the batter out.
  • If you are batter and the pitcher balls you out that
  • means your out so it best to stop at the right time.
  • If three people in your team get out that means you have to
  • switch that means your team becomes the fielders.
  • The baller must ball under arm.
  • If the baller gets you out or you do your 6 runs you have  to
  • switch baller and batter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler, Tobey here.
    This is amazing work Tyler
    I like that all the rules are nice and easy to read.
    My favorite past is that the rules are simple and understandable.
    Next time in the rules section add bullet points.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback I will start doing bullet points.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.