Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Tane Mahuta

Today my group and I were picking up rubbish around the courts and the field because there was to much rubbish in those areas so this is what we did. We split up into two groups then one group went outside and we had two pick up rubbish. there was a small group that was helping mark come up with ideas to help the school like adding more trees plants I saw some kids draw picture what they could do to make the school better. The other group went to the garden to pick up rubbish and they got pick fruit off the tree and eat it then in class we did planning and more here are some photos of us helping the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.