Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Maths

In maths, this term we have been doing maths about multiplication so we would have questions like a school has $267 and they are going to the zoo and it cost $10 for one student and there 24 of them so will this school have enough money to take all the kids to the zoo. Then we would have to do 20 x 10 = $200 now we know that 20 kids can go to the zoo the there will be $67 left and there are 4 kids left so $67-$40= $27 so they will have $27 left. Sometimes would be hard and easy here is a picture of my work.


This a picture of my work from the past week, we have been working on a New Zealand curriculum mathematics stage 6 books. The work that was assigned to our group was kind of easy when we finished our work there was a challenge at the end, the challenge is you have to work with a partner or a group and you have to throw three dice and make a three digit number with it then work out how many different ways you could make that amount using $100 notes, $10 notes and $1 coins. 


1 comment:

  1. Great explanation about last week's Maths tasks, Tyler. I like how you even include a picture of the work you have done. Maybe next time you could try to make a DLO to explain how you solved it. Maybe you could explain to us over Screencastify!

    Well done on your first Maths blog!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.