Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Science (water rocket)

Water Rocket

Material:

1. Water
2.  Bottle
3. Paper
4. Tape
5. cardboard
6. 

Steps:

1. get a bottle
2. take the wrapper off the bottle
3. make fins with cardboard 4x fins 
4. tape or glue fins on to the bottle
5. get square paper and make it into a con to put on the top of the rocket
6. fill the bottle up to half of the water
7. fly it.11

Findings:

( Record the distance and the flight behavior of your rocket.)

Fuel Amount
Test 1
Test 2
Test 3
⅓ water


Didn't do
Didn't doDidn't do
½ water

It flew up pretty high

didn't dodidn't do 
¾ water

Didn't do

didn't doDidn't do


Conclusion:
It was fun doing the rockets because we made something fly it didn't fly as high but I think it's because we had less time if we could take our time then it would be way better like it could fly so high into the sky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler,
    I really like the way you have presented your blog post. I like how you put the steps and materials into some descent sentence and what is with the didn't do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.