Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

My shoe

My shoes have come to life they have told me that they don't like getting put on and being worn around because we're basically stepping on them. I told my shoe that he had to shut up and deal with it cause I spent money on you so your mine but since I'm a nice dude I won't wear you for a day. Are you happy now the shoe said " NO! you shouldn't wear me at all go buy new shoes you butt" I  can't buy new shoes I'm not that rich have you heard of a job stupid head get paid and get new shoe man said the shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.