Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Beats and beyond

Our new hurumanu is music our teachers are Mr. Mitchell and Mrs. Hastie. At first, it was boring but it started getting better, we listened to different types of music I can't remember all of them but. The one I remember is looping, looping is when someone makes music and it sounds like lots of people are there playing instruments but it's not. Cause there is this type of device that makes the sound you want to play over and over again until you make it stop. Today Mr. Mitchell brought some different types of guitars they are nylon guitar, steel guitar, Dreadnaught guitar, and backpacker guitar he played all of them it was cool. I learned about this thing called whammy bar it is used on an electric guitar, a capo holds down all six strings on a guitar and there is a special guitar they take on the plane its called backpackers it is small so you can take it with you in the airplane.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler.
    I like the way how you explain what is looping.
    Maybe next time you should explain what are backpacker guitar and those guitar you have written.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.