Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Maths

We had to do problem solving so the questions were there this many how many can you feed it was difficult but as a team work it out together. My group started of using divided the question but it didn't work so we used times and subtracting to solve the problems. It was hard because everyone in the group had a idea but they all had different answers so we worked together to make one answer. I would say my group did amazing even we got it wrong we all worked as a team every worked together for the answers. We did not get the answer correct but we were one of even if we didn't get it  we know what to do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.