Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

My song

In hurumanu we are doing music and so we had to make our song about something it was not easy to do it you have try and come up with lyrics and that is not an easy thing to do it took me a few days to make it and even though it took a while it's still bad just want tell you guys this my first time making a song so don't judge.


My name is Ruby I shine like a star
I nearly went to heaven but God said it wasn't my time
so he sent me down to spit this rhyme.


God sent me down to to make peace
 with inner demons it wasn't easy
 but it gets better ain't nobody know how it feels nah
ain't nobody know how it feels,


I'm walking around with all this grief
On my shoulder can't hold it no more
I'm about to blow somebody help before I go
Ain't nobody know how it feels yeah
Ain't nobody know how it feels yeah yeah.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.