Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Changes and challenges

Hi guys,

So this week we have been learning about puberty and it's most likely to go through puberty at the age of 8 and it ends at the age of 14 or 16. When boys go through puberty they start growing more hair in places like under the arm, around the rectum, and on the chest. When you are going through puberty your mood starts to play up like getting angry and sad and more, also as you get older your voice starts to get deeper. If you start to go through puberty it's ok because everyone has been through puberty once in their life.


Girls go through puberty a bit early than boys, as girls get older their hip gets bigger the reason it gets bigger is that. When they have a baby in their stomach they can carry it if you are a girl you are going to have this thing called period. For people who don't know what that is it is a thing that only girls have it, it is when blood comes out of the uterus.

Poem

Tyler
I am clever, chill, and fit
I am the son of Sione and the brother of Sione, Jack, and Manase
I have a cat Drago and my goldfish Lynx
The things I fear the most are spiders and other creepy crawlers
My achievements are finishing my work no matter what
I want to be in a shark cage and feed the shark
I was born in Auckland
I live in Christchurch
James Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.