Pages

Monday 14 October 2019


In the holidays I have been watching youtube, some of the YouTubers I have been watching are the Sdmn, KSI, miniminter, and moreSdmn, they are very funny. The videos they make are hide and seek and they do it in a very very big area and as they look for people they make jokes and they are just funny all around that is what I like about these YouTubers.

KSI is going to have a fight with this other YouTuber called logan paul, he use to be good but there was one video he shouldn't have posted I would talk about it but it is too sad. So KSI vs Logan paul they have already had one match but it ended up being a tie, so that was boring but there next fight is about to happen and I hope that KSI beats Logan paul so badly. Because Logan just annoys me so I hope that he loses, for people who don't know what KSI stands for it stands for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity that's pretty cool. what does Logan paul stand for nothing, nothing at all?

Sdmn is a group of 7 YouTubers, Sdmn is just short for sidemen cause that's their group name but they spell it like that for short. They are all funny they sometimes make music against each other not all of them but they have all made a diss track to someone. Their music is alright but KSI and miniminters ones are the best KSI music are good like actual rap but miniminters music is funny. So I watch that just to get a good laugh if you are wondering how the Sdmn came together well. They all knew each other when they were younger so when they got into their teenage years they started making videos then they made a group Sdmn. MoreSdmn is just there second channel where they make other videos so I watch both channels to see what they made and see if it's funny and which it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.