Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Tane mahuta

                      C.I.P(Tane Mahuta)

Today in C.I.P the tane mahuta group want into the garden and picked out the weeds around the plants. It took long because there was a lot because over the holiday it grew so there was a lot but after a while, there was a lot of the weed gone because everyone was picking them out. In kiwi Kaha we played this game called spaceship it is when you got to find out the pattern to what the first person said, the second game we had to turn an object into something different from what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.