Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Blood cells

2020 run there is a virus called the coronavirus call for the white blood cells were already here red blood cells get back white blood cells move in if we don’t make it out of this it was good fighting alongside you guys. Attack, captain they are nearly dead we have to keep moving we have no time to waste we have to take out the mother ship or we will all be dead. White blood cell 2 runs right white blood cell 3 runs left were gonna take out the mother once we do that they will run ATTACK NOW!!! BOOM!  Everyone run now it’s gonna blow BOOM! It’s over and has destroyed the enemy's legs to the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.