Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Home Economics

In-home economics today we went into the kitchen so we could find our place like the teacher pointed us to a table and that was our food group. We also had to right up stuff about roles and responsibility after that we had to make a word art image in the image you could put words in the image. The image had to be something about food or safety and hygiene after we had to add things in about food and safety and hygiene. As you can see below it is an image I made using word art.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.