Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Science (Dilution)

 Aim: The aim of this experiment is to do Serial Dilution

Method: 6 test tube in the first test tube we put 10ml of water and in the rest we put 5ml, we put potassium permanganate to the 10ml test tube. Move 5ml of the liquid from the 1st test tube to the next and next etc.

Hypothesis: That test tube 6 will be the most dilution and the 1st test tube will be the most concentration.

The one that the most concentration was the 1st test tube, I knew that it was going to be the 1st test tube before we started because. We put the potassium permanganate so when we put 5ml of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.