Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Skittles

Aim: To separate colors from skittles by using chromatography.

Materials;

1. skittles
2. Petri dish
3. Water

Process:

Step 1: Get the skittles in the petri dish
Step 2: Tip the water in the petri dish
Step 3: wait for the skittles 

Conclusion: What have I learned from this 
In science Today we put skittles in a container this container is called a petri dish don't know why. So we put the water in with the skittles in the petri dish and it made a rainbow type thing it look cool my favorite thing was that we got to eat it after yay. first, our teacher gave us a container called petri dish with skittles in it then he went around putting water in the containers after a while it turned in to a rainbow here is pictures below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler, Tobey here.
    It is very cool and interesting.
    My favorite part was that you show us how to do the experiment.
    Next time explain it more.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler,
    I have enjoyed you blog post, on this day I wasn't here but from reading this I have a clear picture of what you guys did. I also liked the way you have included pictures. You have done a great post and there was nothing wrong, well that's all from me catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.