Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Reflection - Memory

 A testament I learnt from the bible is that those that are homosexuality are not going to be allowed to  enter the gates of heaven. you don't have to hate them but all he is saying is that the people who are homosexuality will not be allowed to enter into heaven. It also says in the bible that the people with pride is a sin I think with my personal opinion is that they named them self pride is because it is a sin in the bible people also say that it is the most deadly sin in the bible. People like to say that why didn't god make Adam and Eve not eat the apple but most people don't know is that god gives you the choice to do what  you want because if he made you do what he wants he will be acting like the devil. The devil wants you to do things for him and he wants to control you by making you think that Jesus and god doesn't want you anymore because you did something wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.