Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Story and film Elements

 So in English today we have to make a about presentation symbolism, motifs, sub-text and pathetic fallacy in films. 

Symbolism:

In many films they use symbolism these things can include an object, color, character, plot, sound, special effects, and etc. Films themselves are a metaphors and symbols for your films, symbolism is a big part for being a visual storyteller. Symbolic images in films help us to understand concepts that cannot always be translated to word, an example of symbolism.

  • Black is used to symbolize death or evil.
  • White stands for life and purity.
  • Red can symbolize blood, passion, danger, or immoral character.
Symbolism can create an indelible impression on and audience, symbolism runs through literature, poetry, and screenwriting.







Motifs:

In films they use a repeated narrative element that supports the theme of the film, a motifs can be presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.