Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Titanium

WALT use a technique to carefully craft our writing

          Titanium
If I had listened, if I wasn’t bullied, if I didn’t get upset then this wouldn’t have happened.  I was scared, terrified and hated myself because of what I had done. A teacher was hiding while I was lying on the ground, paper flying around me, a crack in the wall, lockers broken. Quickly I walked down the corridors for the last time.I feel scared.
My body is shaking; face turning red; crushing my fists.I ran out of the building but then ….










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.