Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

My Kahoot game

This cyber smart we had to pair and make a Kahoot about being safe online and posting the wrong photos not wrong but like not we're to post like in your bed room and your bathrooms and not to do it at school because they will see your school uniform after that they will look at the logo then they will come to your school then they will stalk you after that they are going to kidnap you so make sure blur your personal information that is in your photo like your logo to your school and your license plate if you don't know how then just stand in front of your license plate and cover your school logo that all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_9vidxa182jere7YBF8N1Z_x9cR4Nwe/view

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.