Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

7AL Hui

Sup on Friday 22-6-18 my class was doing our Hui if you don't know what Hui means it just meeting I felt happy because we're going to perform to the school and I like to perform well I like it but I like sports more but back to the Hui the people who was speaking was Hope, Callum, Levi, Skyler, Axle, Blake, Keghan, Megan, Matua, Tehya and Rieya I'm pretty sure we did role play and we had. A Filipino presentation and they taught us some Filipino words and we had to sing without songs because the sound wasn't working so we had to sing with no sound  so that all bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.