Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Taha Hineugaro

Our kete this term we are learning about wellbeing and health and there four dimensions I will tell you them now Taha Tinana - physical, Taha Wairua - spiritual, Taha Hineugaro - Mental/Emotional and Taha Whanau - Family/Relationships. But the one that I'm going to talk about is Taha Hineugaro for this active we had to find a pair after that we had to make a slide or something else but me and my partner picked slide. Then we made a story fake story's so it not real I'm sorry because I can't show the slide because this I pad won't let me but if you want to have a look at it go look on my partners blog. He has the slide on his blog his name is Lars here is a piece of information that my teacher gave me and whole class the four dimensions are like a whare with the four sides and if you don't look after one your house falls down do keep them look after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.