Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

SLJ Fact about Australia

Today at cybersmart we are learning about summer learning it is when you do writing in the holidays and you gain points for how many times you blog or comment on someone blog and if you get the highest score you will get something that you want and who ever get the highest out of the whole cluster you win a brand new chromebook so Today we had to pick a flag to answer questions to and I chose Australia.

The capital of Australia is Canberra and the rest of cities are Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide.

The population in Australia is 24.2 million people.

On January 26 Australia celebrate Australia Day.

The capital of Australia Canberra is on the north part of Australia.

The most language spoken is English because %73 of the population speaks English.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.