Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Passion project

at today's passion project we were learning about sport tournament and my manger thought that it would be a good idea to name our group bald William because his got a bald hair it's not a good name but we do have Vin diesel in our group. what I have learned today is that you have to plan something before you do it because we were doing a lot of things that we forgot to do our planning but lucky a teacher came and helped us plan our plan. after he helped us we finished our plan and we finished our poster we tried our hardest to get it all done at first we were mocking around but when we got told what to do we foces on our work and we gave it our hardest. It helps us by making us try our hardest next time because you look at your work you know you can do better next time because you know it wasn't enough work and it might be year 5 or 4 level it has to be your best work. our next step is to get everything ready and do it like asking Mr rogers if we could use some equipment or the gym or kids so that we could teach them about that sport but me and my group are doing students vs parents. these are the sports that we will be doing baseball, netball, basket ball, football (soccer) and tug of war here is some of my work this is my poster.
Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.