Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

SLJ

Hi Emma,

My name is Tyler and I go to Hornby high. I'm in year 7 this year but next year I will be a year 8. What I like to do in my free time is watch Netflix or play fortnite, I also enjoy playing outside it nice I use to have a cat but it ran away I got over it. What do you like to do in your free time? Do you play  fortnite?



Over the holidays I will be going to Auckland it will be fun because my family's there and in Auckland I will be doing my summer learning journey in Auckland that means I will be working on commenting on people's blog to get points.


If I won the summer learning journey I would like movie tickets with sweets, maybe a new cat :), Bluetooth speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.