Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

PE

For Pe hurumanu we did two games one was when we had to play a class game. With mt it was class vs class we were playing a game called floor hockey ts won, the second game was six conner soccer there six small groups and they a goal that team had to stand behind. We got given numbers and the teacher would call a number if it is your number you have to run out and try and kick the ball hit the other teams goal if you do they lose a point. You only have 5 points if your team loses all your point then your team is out we played in the the old gym.


I rated myself on floor hockey a 3 because I was working as a team and I cheered my team mates on and if they feel like they can't do anything then I would tell them that it is ok and they can do something that they are good at and it cheered them up so it was nice I also rated myself a 3. On the six conner soccer because me team thought they couldn't do it but I told them we can and we did we didn't loses and it was a great game.

Next time I will try and get a 4 because I keep getting a 3 and I want to aim higher and I will try and be a leader in my team an I will try and earn my teammates trust.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.