Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Art

The advice that we were from the teacher that we were passed to draw pictures of our story and we had to write a little paragraph on the bottom of our picture so when people look at it they know what is happening in the story so they don't have to. Come up and say what is happening in this scene because I'm trouble with this I don't know what happens.

at the start of the period, we had to get into our groups then we got given a storyboard paper that's when we had to start drawing our character and what is happening the story. When we were finished with our storyboards we had to give our storyboard to another group to look at and give feedback for next time here is a picture of what my group's storyboard looks like.


1 comment:

  1. hi Tyler
    I like the way how did you show show what you did at art.
    Maybe next time you could writ some more about what you did.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.