Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Film Study ( 30 - 35secs)

For the past few weeks, we have been doing film studies only because we had to film our movie but first, we had to get into groups of 4. In my group, there was Richard, William, and Ibrahim our film is about a stalker and he follows the kids around when they are running and playing. At the end the stalker kills the 2 kids, Richard is one of the kids he is playing on the playground until Ibrahim comes. Ibrahim is one of the kids but he is a bully so when he comes on the playground he starts to bully Richard so Richard runs and Ibrahim chases him till they get to the field. When they get to the field I come out of the bush and pull Ibrahim into the bush because he was at the back after that Richard will turn around to and he will see Ibrahim shoe he will go and I will pull him in the bush and kill him too.
Our film is about 2 kids get killed by a killer, I enjoyed making the scenes because it was fun. I learned what shots are what I found nothing challenging it was fun. Next hopefully we can act better in the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.