Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Reflection section

So in wanaga we have been doing silent reading, the book I have been reading is a book is  a magazine, in this magazine I read about these snow owl's did you know that now owl's are one of the most fierce animals alive. So many people are surprised that a little baby snow owl turns into a fierce predator, snow owl's like to eat lemming, an adult snowy owl eats 1,600 lemmings each year snowy owls have feathers on there feet to keep their feet warm. An adult snowy owl prowls across the snow in Canada an snowy owl has bristles on their beaks that help them sense nearby objects, female snowy owl's stay with there young while males bring the food to feed the female. once he brings the food the female snowy owl breaks the easy to chew parts and feeds it to the young.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this interesting summary; it is a non-fiction article from National Geographic Kids magazine - always include the title/author and where published,

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.