Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection (Athletics Day)

Title:Athletics Day

 Today in wanaga we had to read a story I don't really like to read with the class because the books we have to read are boring. At the start when miss was reading I wasn't actually interested in the story so when miss told us to do our blog I didn't start straight away because I was talking. I also didn't do the blog because like I said I didn't actually hear what miss was saying because you know how the saying goes fake it till you make. But I don't mind silent reading but I like to read books that I am interested in so when tells me that we had to read a book with the class I was really disappointed. I also don't like how we went to the library once that whole time we have been at school because I finished my book that I already finish reading. At first I thought that we would go to the library at least once a week, I don't want to go to the library at lunch because I have other things to do at lunch and morning tea. This is what I read in this book is that

Year 4-8 Athletics Day is ON - Knights Stream School

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.