Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Cyber Security

 So in digital tech 



In digital tech I just finished doing my cospacedu work, so what had to do is we had to go on cospace and make a presentation about the work we did on trello. On trello we had to write how these 5 things on the computer works which is why we called the trello board how computers work. After we have finish working on the trello board we had to move the information from the trello board to the cospace, it was a really easy process but it's taking us like 2 weeks so far to get it done I think it's mainly because people just can't be bothered cause that's what I felt at the start but then 1 period I just finished all my work so basically we all only need 1 period. To finish this project  but the people in this class I think are to lazy including me because it shouldn't have taken this long to finish this project.


In digital tech we have moved on to a new topic that is cryptography, cryptography is about secret coding and sending it to people and people decode it so figure out a secret message.In the old days when wars were happening the military would use cryptography to send messages to other army bases without their enemy finding out cryptography has been used in warfare for a long time now. If any enemy intercept the codes they would have to decrypt it anyways we had to watch a video about cryptography  and go make a info-graphic about cryptography you  can get the information from the video this is my info-graphic about cryptography.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.