Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Reflction

 So today for reading we are obviously meant to be reading but I didn't want to do reading so I went on to a site that I could watch shows and movies on. The movie I watched today I haven't finish watching it but I have watched it many times at home before so I already know what happens in it. So the movie is about this group of island boys who are not allowed to go to there friends wedding the guys name is Sione, there are 4 men that are the main characters, 3 of the friends are Sione's friends and the other one is Sione's older brother. The reason why there not allowed to go is because every time they go to a wedding they always get drunk and they ruin the weddings.


So the only way they could go to a wedding is if they could all get girlfriends to go to the wedding with them. If your wondering why they had to take girlfriends is because if they bring girlfriend. Only 1 of the 4 men had a girlfriend but he loses her around the middle and he try's to get her back which he does while the others are looking for girlfriends. They all find a girlfriend by the end of the movie. The guy who had a girlfriend at the start of the movie asks the girlfriend to marry him and she says yes.


If you want to watch the movie you can go on the website tvnz and on there, there are a lot of NZ movies and other movie. There are also shows on there if you wanted to go watch it for the movie I was watching there are two parts they are called Sione's Wedding (the first part), Sione's Unfinished Business (second part).



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.