Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

Dr. Fauci

 Name: Anthony Fauci

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York city

Age: 80 Years old

Alive/dead: Alive


What are they famous for?

Dr. Fauci became famous for his HIV/AIDS research and many other domestic and global health issues. 


Do we use their invention today?

Dr. Fauci doesn’t really have any inventions, he is just famous for his health research but I think they still use his research to this day. Since he is still alive he is still helping the world by doing his research.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.