Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Far-right threats to Maori

 In an article it says Māori women are being bullied and discriminated for there culture and tamoko online and in real life. A women who has to post daily online because she wants to become the president of something online, but sense she is posting a lot people are starting to hate because she is Maori. She says that a man sent here a threat in an email saying I would give you a hiding I know where you live in Brisbane, also she said after talking out about how she is gratefully for the Maori culture in the Cyperpunk 2077 (Video Game). This has happened to a lot of Maori women have been stalked and threaten that they would be killed this is a very serious matter in NZ

1 comment:

  1. It is a serious matter Tyler; how can people be kinder to each other?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.