Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

The Night of Broken Glass (Kristallnacht)

 How does evidence in this document show that “Kristallnacht” was planned in advance of the event actually happening?

In this evidence it states that the burning of synagogues was only to be carried out if there was no danger of fire spreading to the surrounding district. In advance when a Jews business was burning the fire fighters were told not to put the fires out unless it spread to other buildings. This was pre planned because it was sent a day before the events November the 8th. It also shows instructions what they can and can’t do on that day which shows even more evidence that the event was planned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.