Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

100 Word Challenge


I was walking through the alleyway but then the flash of a lightning hit me I was sore I went home to sleep the next morning I went to school a bully came up to me and said “ to me I’m going to snap your bone” but it didn’t so hit his head on my but I didn’t get hurt but it knock him out and everyone like me because I knocked out the bully so I started to use my powers for good I would dress as superhero and save the world and city and they call me superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.