Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

The Magician

Hi my name is the magician I’m evil , with an evil laugh ‘’hahahahahaha,’’ my family is so nice they try to make me good but I don’t like to be good you get nothing so I steal from people and that how I get payed I’m the baddest witch with my friend the wizard his bad to but not as bad as me were the same his family is good to they try to make him good but we say NO!.



At school we have a underground bunker that were we go to hang out when were at school and were working we will say “ we're going toilet but instead we go to the bunker” we have games, Meger air, Mcdonald's,  Burger King, Pizza hut's, Sam woo, sushi, Subway, a giant bounce house and a desert  place with churros and a big pool with a big hydroslide.




Me and the wizard we turn evil because when we were kids  we would always get bullied so we turn bad so we wouldn’t get bullied again that is why we became evil and nothing will ever change that no machine no person nothing and soon we will roll the world and no one will stop us “hahahahahaha” every one will be at my feet and I will be the king of the world who ever get my way I will get rid of them but later I got another things to do.




I’m going to roll the school then the world we are going to change the time to 3:00 clock so we can finish early and that when we plan to roll the school we will go and hide in the bunker when it night we will go out we got out we saw a security guard I knock him out with my powers we stole everything the next morning we give it back now they think we are heroes we can get whatever we want if we ask “for a bike” they would get it.




We have already roll the school now the world a few hours later I’m the king of the world I can get everything now “hahahahaha”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.