Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Week#45



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.

Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:

… as it came rushing towards us we…
As it came rushing towards us we ran as fast as flash. We saw a truck and climbed up it. It was a tsunami, I was with my mum, dad and baby sister. I heard a baby crying from a car, I jumped in the water and swam to the car. I got to the car. I grabbed the baby and swam back. I gave it a bottle he went to sleep. We stayed there until it was finished. The next day it was over ,we couldn’t find the baby's parents so I adopted the baby I named him Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.