Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Kayak

Create your own Kayak
Instructions

Step 1
Create your design
*Screenshot the finished image
Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 9.42.48 AM.png

Step 2
Describe your design

I have chosen a SLALOM C1 with black background  blue outline I have chosen 14 stars and 1 fat fist.


Step 3
Describe who would buy your design

It is unbreakable that why you should buy my kayak so if you hit a hard rock your kayak what have a hole in it age 7 to110 in warehouse for only 60$ call now 0800 555 if you call now you get two free.

1 comment:

  1. like what you did what could do next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.