Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Student profile 2018

This is me

Hi my name is Tyler and I'm half Tongan and half cook island I'm 11 years old I'm a year 7 and I have 1 sister and 4 brothers and I attend Hornby high school our school got rebuilt because it was getting old I guess so they busted it down. And built A new but there not done it nice being at another school because you get to make new friends and you will have a new teacher I have the best teacher ever she's the best of best we are learning about Respect. So we are learning to respect one another and respect the envirenment and other things like property we are trying to improve our writing I like to play league and base ball. Our new buildings are very flash but the cafe food they change it. I like the old one because they had better food the only food I like at the cafe is pizza, sushi and cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.